Bits & Pieces # 18, "Tripple Play"

TRIPPLE PLAY

Track 1... Piano Riff

Track 2... Piano Reverse

Track 3... Sound Toy Gibberish

This offering is called "Tripple Play" for obvious reasons.

Included are 3 short clips created perhaps, at some point in the 21st century. That’s the best I can do as far as a timeline.

The clips are:

1…

Sample Toy gibberish: I don’t remember having access to the Sample Toy app but then again I don’t recall a lot of things. Oh, well.

2

Piano Riff: This clip was obviously played on an electric piano most likely using a Triton Baby Grand sound. That’s the best I do for this one.

3

Reversed Piano: A riff which I believe was probably derived from #2.

Enjoy them and if you use them or put something together using them shoot me an mp3.

Recorded between 1994 and 2025 at Level 3 Mania across Saint Louis, Waikiki, and Boston, these fragments serve as roadmaps to another destination. They represent a journey filled with evolving sounds, ideas, experiments, and the enduring hope that even the most spontaneous sonic explorations will find their purpose.

Looking for a place to land. Any cadence?
The next offering is forthcoming.
Stay tuned.


Contact
level3mania@gmail.com

शान्ति εἰρηνικός سلام.n [L] 和平 ☮︎ ां ति 평화 ſíot͡ʃáin pax